A75-8F engine has been torn down after prop strike. Engine had 39 hrs since overhaul. Logbook is included. Rebuild has started for Experimental use. Flanged crankshaft dialed .003 and magnefluxed good. Cam is good. Tappets are good. Connecting rods are balanced and ready for new Lycon 8:1 pistions (included). New rings included. 2 spare cylinders included. All 6 .015 Cylinders honed and new valves installed. Gasket kit included. Rear case is good. Short neck oil tank in very good condition. Remote oil adapter included. Stromberg NA-S3A1 carb. No mags. I will be be a solid 75 HP motor. T.O. hp should be 85hp. Call or email for photos. Local pickup
- A-75 engine removed from aircraft N82308 after crash/prop strike.
- Both mags turn and produce spark. Both mags have impulse couplers that snap as they should.
- Log book show 182hrs since new.
- Right mag has damage to mounting ring (see photo)
- Not sold as airworthy. Guidance from Slick should be followed to ensure airworthiness
- Current new price from Spruce is $1999 each with an additional core charge of $250 each. That's a whopping $4498 a set.