NO CORE CHARGE
Hi-torque, Lightweight, permanent magnet motors. Saves up to 10 pounds over original heavyweight starters. Twice as fast. Faster spin means an easier engine start. Will improve hot engine start performance.
Most Lycoming models with 122 or 149 Tooth Flywheel, Right hand solenoid (see photo)
- Motor: Permanent Magnet type
- Gearing: 4.3 to 1
- Actuator: External Solenoid with internal arm
- Mounting: Lycoming 4 bolt aluminum mount with guide pins
- Weight: 8 ¼ pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Voltage* 12-14 VDC
- Hp: 4.7
- Maximum current draw: 285 amps at 11V and 160 RPM
* 24V models available on request
** Includes complete disassembly, clean, lube, new solenoid, new brush assembly, powder coat, test and 24month warranty. Does not include additional parts or shipping.
*** We do not charge a core charge. However, if you would like to send in a like model re-buildable core we will refund you $75 after we receive it.
Rebuild kit for Lycoming starters.
This kit Includes
- 12V motor, including assembled case, armature and pre-lubed end cap with brush assembly
- 12V solenoid
- easy to follow instructional video
- telephone support
Don't want to do it yourself? NO PROBLEM. Send it to us and we'll do it for you.
All parts will be Rebranded and marked as "EXPERIMENTAL use only"
Your 12V motor will be new or remanufactured.
Re-manufactured motors may have reconditioned cases and armatures
Not for use on Certified starters